Thursday, June 2, 2011

Silken Sunshine

I was so excited to wear this shirt! It got it for a dollar, yes, just $1, a few weeks ago. All day I felt as though I was wearing a little ray of sunshine. Yellow is not known to be a blonde's best color, but I'm breaking rules today, people. Nothing that makes you smile this much could be bad, right?

I'm trying very hard to grow my hair out. I only have about four inches left until I can donate it to Locks of Love, but it's so hard. You know what's harder? Being a kid and losing your hair to chemo. So, I'm going to stick it out. Don't let me cut it...even though I am a die-hard "angled bob" kind of girl. I've had short hair for most of my adult life, and I have a hard time styling longer hair. (The last time I had hair this long was high school, and I wore it in a ponytail all the time.)  I will make it!



Shirt: Michelle Stuart (vintage, thrifted), Pants: Old Navy (thrifted), Shoes: Guess? (Ross)
How do you know you're in the wrong consignment clothing store? You walk in and hear a conversation between two elderly women (first hint) begin with this: "Well, I just got back from my dermatologist..." and you know it's all downhill from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!