Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Hot, Y'all

I'm not even from the South, but I have friends who are...so, I think I can say y'all.

Anyway, it was 94 degrees here today, which means that I couldn't be bothered to wear much of anything. But I did put on a skirt to go down to the whitewater festival that's being held here in town this weekend. We only went for a little while to watch the rafters, and it was pretty funny.

I am not wearing makeup. I didn't do my hair today. Why post? I just don't want you to think that I've forgotten about you. And my new belt looks just like Kendi's, so I'm feeling pretty cool.

Shirt: Forever 21 (thrifted), Skirt: Ann Taylor (thrifted), Belt: thrifted, Shoes: Chaco
The water cools you off up until the time you dry off. But it feels soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!