Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Baaaack! Yay!

So, as it turns, out, I rotate about three outfits all summer long. I guess when it's 95 degrees and I have nowhere to go...I wear jean shorts and tank tops. (Not even cute tank tops - ribbed ones with no accessories.)

But now that school is back in and I need my fashion fix, I'm back to conversing via blogging! Oooh, the ideas some of you have...

I got more compliments on this dress, which I got for about $5 at the thrift store, than any other outfit I've worn since the begining of school. Even male teachers said that they liked my dress. And three students! (If you remember, I often rate my outifts on how many kid-complements I get. You know you look good when 12-year olds take time out of their busy texting schedule to complement you.)




Dress: Leslie Fay (vintage thrifted), Shoes: Keen
I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!