Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise

Let's be honest: I'm not all that creative with outfits. So when I find a piece of clothing that is creative enough for the two of us, I snatch it up.

I dont' usually shop for clothing on e-Bay, because you just never know...(yes, sellers, you should disclose stains or an unusual fit). But when I saw this skirt for only $8.00, I had to get it. It turns out that the designer is a fancy shmancy Italian one, Massimo Dutti, and the skirt would usually be a lot more.

So I got it. And I love it. And the people (i.e. kids) love it, too. What more can you ask of a skirt?



This may be my favorite (narcissistic) photo of myself ever!  Shirt: Banana Republic (thrifted), Undershirt: Downeast Basics, Shades: Smith Optics, Skirt: Massimo Dutti (e-Bay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!