Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Alive and Well...

...and a little heavy around the mid-section. That's right, kids. I'm a bit pregnant.

It's taken all my confidence (and reassurance from my friends who miss my blog), but I've finally gotten the courage to post a pic of me and my baby belly. It took a lot of...well, let's just say it took a lot to get to this point, and I'm very nervous about the whole deal. (I will be nervous until the moment I'm holding my little one in my arms.) But unless you believe that I swallowed a whole canteloupe, I think my secret is out.




Shirt: New York & Co., Skirt: Old Navy (only $7!), Cami: Downeast Basics, Boots: Miz Mooz, Slip: Vintage
It's going to be an interesting winter, seeing as how many (i.e. most) of my clothes don't fit. Anyone have any big-belly clothes they want to get out of their closet? You just let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!