Thursday, June 9, 2011

Are mosquitos color-blind?

Because they sure seemed attracted to my dress. And my arms. And my face.

I love these colors together. Is it coral? Peach? Melon? Let's go with melon. I love the colors of melon and turquoise together. And I love this dress because it goes with everything. You can throw a blazer, a jean jacket, or a scarf over it and it looks perfect. I got it at GAP on clearance for $12 about four years ago. I'm pretty sure I'll hand it down to my daughter. She will love it. Well, first she will hate it because it's "so 2000", and then the style will come back around and she will thank me.

Why didn't my mom save all her cool clothes? Oh yeah, becasue I made fun of them back in the '80s. Who knew that rompers and Farrah Fawcet hair would come back, seriously?





Dress: GAP, Cami: Downeast Basics, Gold necklace: Sundance, Turquoise necklace: made by me (yes, really), Shoes: Michael Kors (thrifted)
I asked my husband if he could make my legs look darker, and he said, "Oh yeah, I'll just put the camera on the 'tan' setting." So funny. But he lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!