Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Look What I Made!

My mum visited this weekend, and we payed a little visit to Michael's for some crafting fun. After seeing this tutorial on Little Miss Momma, I decided to make a flower necklace. We made quite a few, because they were very cheap and easy to make.

If you decide to make them, make sure you:

1. Place them in a U-shape, or else the necklace won't keep its shape.
2. Make sure your petals are about 1.5 inches in diameter.
3. Glue one in the middle, then glue the rest in a circle around it.

The project was very easy and fun to do on a lazy afternoon.





Shirt: Miley Cyrus ($3 at Wal-Mart!), Jeans: Columbia (thrifted), Necklace: made by me, Bracelet: vintage
One of my favorite parts about summer is that I can be creative in a way that does not involve 7th-grade curriculum. No writer's notebooks collages for me this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!