Sunday, June 12, 2011

Friends, Family, Pedals, and...Snow?

This weekend I drove up to Summit County, CO, to spend some time with "the girls" - including my mom, her friend, and Amber from I Heart Colorado. The "mud season" is upon us, and snow was melting quickly. The rivers are raging, creeks are cranking, and the weather is just plain gorgeous.

We biked from Copper Mountain Resort to the town of Frisco, which is the most amazing, easy, and pleasant ride you can do on two wheels. The bus even takes you to Copper for free! At the bottom, we had a delicious bagel and pastrami sandwich from Pika Bagel and Cafe - completely reccomend eating there!

And...I got to wear my cute new jacket, which I bought for $3.75. It had a little spot on it that I was nervous about getting out, but it came out beautifully. Proof that some people get rid of clothes because they are just not interested in putting in a little effort. More for me!


Shirt: GAP (swapped), Jacket: GAP (thrifted), Jeans: Old Navy (thrifted), Shoes: Chacos, Make-up: none (ha ha!)

All of the ponds are overflowing!

Blue River near Frisco, CO. Do NOT try to inner-tube this!

Downtown Breckenridge, CO. It's hot, it's cold...I'm wearing a puffy vest and flip-flops. You can't go wrong.

Shirt: GAP Favorite Tee, Vest: Obermeyer (Mom thrifted for me!), Purse: Billabong, Shorts: GAP Outlet, Shoes: Chaco, Earrings: Bejeweled 4 U (Mom's etsy store)
Now you know what I look like when I wear no make-up. For me, vacations are vacations from "getting ready" in the morning.

Thank you, Amber, for taking my photos over the weekend! XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!