Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sometimes You Win...

...and sometimes you look at your photos and wince. Oh, well. I'm proud of myself for stepping outside of my comfort zone and wearing something that I normally wouldn't on a Saturday. I'm sure the guys at the tire shop appreciated that I didn't just wear jeans and a hoodie today.

Everyone has been wearing the chambray shirt, and because I'm not quite willing to go denimn-on-denimn yet, I wanted to wear another kind of button-up. I really like the color and the feel of this shirt, even if the cut is not exactly what I wanted. Again, you win some, you lose some.

And I don't care what anyone says - I'm going to wear my Puma California sneaks until they fall apart. I love them and I'm not sure they're even making them like this any more. Yes, the soles used to be white. Don't hate!




Shirt: vintage (thrifted), Pants: Eddie Bauer (thrifted), Belt: Eddie Bauer (thrifted, total coincidence), Shoes: Puma (from college, no less), Bag: Michael Kors (thrifted)

4 comments:

  1. I always have a hard time dressing up on Saturday's too... But my chambray (on sale- Target) has been my go to... And yes, I rocked the denim on denim today in fact... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour on you! I'm so hooked on pink these days!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since I am obsessed with button-ups (I would wear one every day if I could), I LOVE this! I need a pink one. You look casual and comfy. Winner in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is such a good color on you. You must have cleaned up those shoes, they are a bit aged, shall we say? They look good, tho. Where is your jewelry? Maybe a little leather bracelet? I shall have to send you one! Very good weekend look. I will be looking for a pink shirt now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!