Saturday, April 9, 2011

10 Things You Should Know About Me

6. I love weekends.

There is nothing in the world that I love more than to wake up on a Saturday morning with nothing to do. I love lazy days, and if I get more than three things accomplished in a single day, I feel good about myself. Today, I ran two errands and made my husband lunch before 1:00 - and I call that success. I even dressed up to run my errands, which a bonus.

I do love this shirt, even if the kids say that is makes me look like an "escaped convict." I was going for Parisian...and that's why I don't take fashion advice from 11-year-olds. Well, that and I'd be wearing a duct-tape belt, which I'm not about to do.

It has been severely windy here lately, and this is my go-to hairdo for windy days. I just learned how to do the inside-out braid on myself. Hard! Not to mention you still get little flyaways...sigh.







Shirt: NL (thrifted), Pants: New York & Co. (thrifted), Necklace: gift (thanks, little bro!), Bag: Antonio Melani (consignment), Shoes: Madeline Stuart / Ross,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!