Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beautiful Day

Happy day after Boxing Day! (Will the holidays just stretch on forever, please?) We had a beautiful day with friends today, and it was nice to actually get dressed up and get out of the house.

I am loving my new socks, this fab print dress that I got at the goodwill, and this belt that used to wrap 1.5 times around my waist, but now needed a new hole veeeerrrry close to the end. Also please notice my lovely 'B' necklace (a gift from my dear husband) from Two Little Doves - an etsy shop. I love it! (Thanks, Liz Lemmon for the idea.)





Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted), Dress: Ellen Tracy (thrifted), Belt: NL (thrifted),
Socks: NL, Necklace: Two Little Doves, Tights: Wal-Mart, Boots: Miz Mooz (amazon.com)
Tank: Old Navy Maternity


May you all have a wonderful week and a fabulous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!